Monday, October 27, 2014

Welcome to my new website!

Thanks for checking out my new website! The purpose of this is to have an easy location for everyone to view check my schedule, sign up for lessons and have a single location to learn about tennis events in our area, and around the state of Kentucky. I also want to be able to share goals that I have for tennis in our community, and garner feedback from as many players as possible. I also want to have a database for all players. I am constantly getting asked by people "are there any tournaments coming up?" or "who can I play with?" . Here is where I hope to be able to answer those questions in the most efficient way. Thank you all who have given me your support. please contact me here, with suggestions or comments! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment